Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Manifesto 2013

greenhouse, cinnamon rolls, baking, gardening

I loved Kimberly's Summer Manifesto so much, I made one of my own. This summer will be a busy one but I want to soak up every minute of it.

+ prepare a meal from the garden

+ make bubble tea at home

+ mini road trip - somewhere, anywhere

+ participate in 30 Days of Creativity, start to finish

+ finish the first month of my Project Life album

+ visit the nearby farmer's market as often as possible

+ try a homemade ice cream recipe

+ lose ten pounds (in spite of the ice cream)

+ relax by the lake

+ dive into a pile of summer reading material

+ dust off the sewing machine & sew something

+ make my own bath bombs

+ refinish an old Cosco stool

Between this checklist & another short list of to-do's, there won't be any time to utter the words "I'm bored" this summer. Leave some of your summer to-do's or suggestions in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...