Friday, February 1, 2013

ramble friday

Untitled
I blinked and a month went by. 31 days of work and projects and food. Weeks running into each other and a great lack of sleep.

+I used the upcoming holiday to make a mini garland with glitter paper and baker's twine. Hobby Lobby sold the glitter paper as a 12x12 sheet for $1.99 (less if you find it on sale) and the baker's twine is from Target's Dollar Spot. I used some Smash* tape to attach the twine to the hearts. Easy peasy, y'all.

+I miss scrapbooking. I have a few more pounds to go before I hit a big weight loss goal, and I'm thinking of rewarding myself with the Seafoam Project Life kit. It's not too late to start, right?

Untitled

+My latest food obsession is guacamole. I've made it at least once a week so far this year. Homemade is so much better than the restaurant kind.

+ I made it through 3 seasons of Friday Night Lights in the last few weeks thanks to Netflix. What I haven't done is made it through a single episode of Downton Abbey. It's like I lost my Downton mojo. Sad day. Speaking of television, I'm thinking of buying a Roku player. If you have one, I'd love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments!

Untitled

+My nephew is an avid outdoorsmen and loves hunting. For his birthday, I made chocolate cupcakes with swirled "camouflage" buttercream and candy antler decorations. They were delicious, but not very diet friendly.

+I started working out with the 30 Day Shred video again. Less guilt for the cupcakes that way.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...