1. Shoot in manual mode on my camera with confidence - Check. Okay, so I'm not necessarily shooting with the confidence of Annie Leibovitz, but my photography and photo editing has improved. Pinterest was great for sourcing tutorials. I'm probably getting the most out of just picking up my camera and doing it. Practice makes perfect. Eventually.
2. Weekly art journaling - This one lasted about three weeks. Art journaling is one of those hobbies I so desperately want to enjoy, but I think I'm better off just appreciating from a distance. Instead, I went back to old faithful- scrapbooking. More specifically, I've been scrapping mini books and having so much fun.
3. Healthier living - I can honestly say I truly made more of an effort to exercise. My favorite workout dvd is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I loved and hated every minute of it. One of the nearby farmer's markets made it to number one on my list every Saturday. The freezer is still full of frozen strawberries, rhubarb, and more produce from local farms.
4. New job + new living space - That'd be a negative. Still working on this one.
5. Finish decorating my bedroom - The room is still lacking but there are a few more things up on the wall.
6. Open an etsy shop - I really wanted this to happen, but I never found my niche. I came up with a few ideas over the holiday though and might actually try this again.
7. Declutter - This one seems to be an endless cycle of cleaning, decluttering, & repossessing. Perhaps it's time to attack this habit head on.
Here's to accomplishing even more in 2012!