Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time to play dress up

There are 19 days until Halloween. Do you know what your costume is going to be? 

Yeah, me neither. There's something about the mass produced and cheaply made costumes in stores that does not make my heart skip a beat. 

I decided to browse Etsy for some halloween inspiration and that's where I found devaniweaver. This little shop is full of some of the cutest and most unique costumes!

    

Are you planning to make your own costume? Do you have any costume ideas to share?

1 comment:

  1. love the cupcake, that is so cute! not sure what i want to be and i have a party to go to...this always happens...i have a cool outfit and nothing to do or i have plans and my costume sucks...i was thinking of day of the dead girl but not sure what the mister would wear...then i was thinking of maybe being morticia and the mister would be gomez..not sure yet and i have to agree that the store bought are kinda depressing...

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...