Friday, October 15, 2010

Funny habits & guilty pleasures

A couple of days ago, Elsie posted a list of her funny habits and guilty pleasures, and I decided to play along. Here's a little list of my own!

1. I bring a jacket or sweater with me everywhere I go, even if it's 100 degrees outside with a good chance of sunburn.

2. Juice boxes. Yes, I know most are full of sugar and bad things, but they're cute & tasty too.
Via
3. I do not like talking on the phone at all. I rarely answer my own. Phone calls are just awkward.

4. Holiday candy. Between Halloween & Easter, I tend to come home with quite a few bags of candy. The pretty packaging gets me every time.

5. Naps are a no-no for me. I have this weird idea that if I take a nap, I won't be able to accomplish as much in my lifetime. That may also be why I stay up so late but wake so early.

6. My laundry tends to stay in the dryer until I need it, or until it is evicted by the next load of laundry.
Via
7. Scissors and socks do not wish to be my friends. I can't keep a pair longer than a month it seems. This makes me sad.

8. S'more flavored anything- Real s'mores. Candy bars. Milk shakes. Cereal. Doesn't matter. I love it all.
Via
9. I cannot sleep in a room of silence. There has to be a fan or constant noise to lull me to sleep.

10. Lists are one of my favorite things! I make them for every little reason. 


What are some of your funny habits or guilty pleasures?

2 comments:

  1. This is cute. I might have to do this too. I can't nap either, but only b/c short naps make me feel sick, so instead I have to take sleeps, at least 4-5 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is one of my guilty pleasures. :) I just found it and it makes me VERY happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...